|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, community services and chaplaincy.
About the role:
This role is responsible for developing and defining the main principles, systems and process that underpin Uniting’s organisational structure.
You will create new roles and support structure changes programs to enable effective and efficient utilisation of employees and volunteers.
Further to this you will oversee the design, maintenance and implementation of the processes for job creation, evaluation, family matrix and library for Uniting.
Working across the HR function, your expertise will support HR Business Partners, Recruitment and Payroll in areas such as operating models, assessment activities and salary benchmarks.
Skills and Experience:
- Able to successfully implement and deliver organisational design program in a large complex organisation.
- High developed understating of organisational design program best practice.
- Experience in leading change and facilitating outcome through consultation and influence.
- Strong technical understanding of required tools such as Excel and various software suites.
As an organisation, Uniting celebrates our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change working with senior leaders and managers of the organisation.
- Contribute to insuring that Uniting continues to grow to meet increasing demand in key operational areas.
- Challenge your skills and knowledge in an evolving and complex NFP organisation.
- Work for an organisation that has a positive impact both on our clients and the communities in which they live.