|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
You've heard it before. Digital Disruption has changed the way we interact with each other and the rest of the world. We're more connected, more informed, more interactive. Our clients now have more data than ever before - with ever-increasing variety, velocity and volume. With this comes great opportunity, but also increased risk.
Are you naturally curious about emerging technologies and how they can deliver value to the enterprise? Do you like logical problem solving and are you meticulous, pragmatic and driven? We are now recruiting for an experienced Intelligent Content Senior Consultant to become a valuable member of our Intelligent Content practice. You will be part of a collaborative engagement team that provides our clients with solutions that are practical as well as visionary and have an impact from the backroom to the boardroom.
You will leverage your educational background and skills as you develop an understanding of our clients' business and develop positive client relationships while working in a consensus-oriented environment. Intelligent Content practitioners prioritise objectives and operate clearly and succinctly in an unstructured environment. You'll identify issues, define symptoms or problems and recommending solutions to clients. Assisting in proposal development, participating in client presentations or services development as well as contributing to effort estimating, work planning and status reporting will be an integral part of your role.
Specifically, for this role, you will:
- Understand client's document management, records management, scanning and capture and digital asset management challenges to support business process
- Design/architect solutions and configure and build the solutions using best practices
- Be Involved in the configuration and implementation Intelligent Content technologies with the client and consulting team members, such as Microsoft 365 (SharePoint and other MS 365 workloads) and OpenText
- Understand information architecture and classification will contribute to our clients' success
You must have the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Relevant consulting or industry experience. Intelligent Content consulting experience is a strong asset
- Knowledge of the strategic business drivers and operational process requirements within at least one industry such as Public Sector, Financial Services, Energy and Resources, Telecommunications or Consumer Business.
- Ability to link industry-specific business requirements to Intelligent Content solutions is an asset.
- Ability to recommend Intelligent Content processes, governance, organisational and platform models, tool selections, and application integration options to clients.
- Intelligent Content project experience through all phases of the project lifecycle from strategy and advisory, scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, training and go-live
- Robust implementation and in-depth knowledge in any one of the following areas:
- Intelligent Content strategy and business case development
- System implementation and ERP integration
- Content and data migration
- Knowledge management
- Document and records management
- Document imaging & workflow
- Enterprise taxonomy and metadata
- Enterprise and business classification
- Collaboration and Workflow
- Experience with one or more Intelligent Content toolsets such as Microsoft 365 (SharePoint and other MS 365 workloads) and OpenText
- Ability to configure Intelligent Content technologies and system administration capability
In addition, successful candidates will also have the following preferred skills and experience:
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Ability to work independently, and manage components of large engagements
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including a proven track record in developing and conducting interviews focus groups and presentations.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualise new approaches and solutions
- Strong business acumen with solid analytic skills and conceptual thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now