|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is having another successful year in 2020 and next year is looking to be even bigger with upcoming major projects already in the pipeline. As a result, we have multiple opportunities for experienced Storepersons to join our Parts Distribution Centre in South Guildford.
Positions will be 12-month Fixed Term initially (with the potential for extension), with roles available on both day & night shift. Rostered working days are Monday to Friday, 4pm to 2pm for nights & 6:30am to 3pm for days.
This is a great opportunity to work at a state-of-the-art large-scale warehouse in a generalist stores role focussed on picking, packing & processing customer parts orders, high reach forklift operation, inventory management and adhoc warehousing duties as required.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with state of the art mining equipment
- Join one of our Global Cat Dealerships
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Opportunity to expand your skillset across a variety of departments
- Safety first working culture
- Inclusive work environment
To be successful the following is required:
- Current Forklift Licence
- Recent High Reach Forklift experience
- Previous experience working in a Warehousing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment with a positive work ethic
- Experience using a computer-based inventory management system desirable
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Full Drivers Licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.