|Location:||Karratha, Port Hedland, Tom Price|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Heavy Duty Fitter.
As a Heavy Duty Fitter, you will be part of a busy and diverse Warranty Support team whilst gaining and developing your experience and knowledge on CAT machinery and systems. This permanent role will see you working autonomously as well as part of a team, scheduling repairs, fault finding, carrying out preventative maintenance work, warranty processes, diagnostics and repairs.
You will also be required to provide ongoing customer support on our traditional Caterpillar mining fleet working across various sites such as Cloudbreak, Christmas Creek and Solomon
The roster for this role is 8 days on, 6 days off – FIFO from Perth
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules.
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian Recognised Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Previous experience with mining equipment essential
- Ability to work autonomously
- Caterpillar product knowledge
- Caterpillar haul truck and ancillary experience
- Current C Class Licence
- A safety-first work ethic
What we offer:
- Relocation assistance provided if required
- Social culture – annual team catch ups
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Various roster types, lifestyle and family friendly
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.