|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The WORK180 Story
After spending ten years in the tech industry, Gemma Lloyd and Valeria Ignatieva knew there had to be a better way for women to identify workplaces that weren’t the typical “boys club” environments.
WORK180 was born in Australia in 2015. Our goal was to improve workplaces for women and connect the best employers with top talent. Five years later, we have influenced positive change beyond our dreams.
WORK180 is achieving what no other job platform has done before. Businesses who do not meet our benchmark are not allowed to advertise their jobs. Employers are lifting the bar when it comes to creating supportive workplaces for women. This includes increasing paid parental leave, closing gender pay gaps and increasing the number of women in leadership.
The Head Of Product
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and joining the WORK180 leadership team, this newly created Head Of Product role is integral to the scale and growth of the company globally. This role will be responsible for the long term strategy of product development.
This roles key objective
As our Head Of Product, you will be the champion of our customers, looking for continual improvement and innovation within our product suite that delivers on our mission to empower every woman to choose a workplace where they can thrive. You will be commercially minded and use market research and progressive product methodologies to ensure WORK180 continues to be a leader in our field.
Ideally, you are passionate about making people better; you provide support and mentorship to your team in constructive ways that encourage, energise, and increase their quality of work. If you have the drive and passion to steer the strategic product direction and grow Product Management at WORK180, this role is for you.
- Define and own the product vision and strategy at WORK180 focussing on both the Job Seekers and Employers
- Oversee the development of products that solve problems and innovate in the area of diversity & inclusion
- Development and growth of the Product Team
- Provide input into the strategy of the business, with a lens of problem-solving.
- Identify and own the commercial outcomes of future product developments
- Must have owned an end to end customer/market-facing product, with experience leading multiple streams of work with multiple teams and roadmaps
- Defined a product vision and strategy with proven growth results
- Empowered a team of PMs, and have experience growing a team from scratch
- Experience painting a compelling vision to inspire your teams and senior stakeholders
- Experience partnering with marketing to deliver products that are aligned with messaging and go-to-market
- You love obsessing over your customers and working directly with design and engineering to ship delightful products
- You have the ability to drive vision and strategy while sweating the details
- You are a product craft leader - a thought leader - someone who is excited about furthering the art of PM at WORK180
- You love people leadership, with significant experience leading and growing future product leaders
It's great, but not required if you have
- A strong technical background
- Experience with product management for software or development tools
- Have lead remote Product teams
Why work for us?
WORK180 is founded on values and principles to help leave the world a better place than we found it. We are professionals who believe in empowering our team to do their best work. We achieve this through a culture of trust - we all work 100% remotely! To learn more about how this looks in real life, you can hear from Damian and Katie.
WORK180 also offer
- Competitive salary
- Full salary 9 day fortnight for all full-time team members
- Remote & fully flexible working environment
- A great team and a culture of continuous improvement and development
About working at WORK180
We're a 100% remote company, but we're still a tight-knit team!
Working remotely has many unique benefits and challenges, and you'll have the flexibility and support to find what works for you.
Some of the ways we stay connected
- Company conferences - this year, we held our first-ever global virtual conference.
- Regular state-based catchups. Coworking, coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks. - If COVID restrictions permit
- Introductions to people in different teams to help them catch up in person or remotely. (We use a Slack plugin called Donut to help facilitate this).
Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to hear more about this role