|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor to join the Inventory Control team at our Parts Distribution Center in South Guildford. Reporting to the Product Planning Manager, roster will be Monday to Friday, 8 hour shifts with varying start and finish times.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations across the inventory control department, ensuring ongoing performance against business objectives. A key part of this role is to provide continuous support & guidance to team members in order to maintain a productive, positive, engaging and safe working environment for all. It will also require management & development of team members through regular meetings, performance reviews and coaching to ensure working practices, safety procedures and company values are followed.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Parking Provided
- On-site canteen facilities
- Inclusive working environment
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Safety first working culture
- Travel and Accommodation discounts available
- Exceptional onsite Training Facility
To be successful the following is required:
- Ability to engage, support & effectively manage a team of 20+ personnel
- Engage with customers & internal stakeholders to maintain positive relationships
- Warehousing knowledge & experience – ideally in the inventory control space desirable
- Flexibility with daily start & finish times
- Good communication skills (verbal, written & interpersonal)
- Dedicated focus on providing good quality customer service
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to demonstrate the WesTrac SPARC Values everyday through actions, behaviors and decisions
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.