|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join ASX 100 finance leader
Stunning Brisbane CBD location
Suits an experienced Product Manager with demonstrated experience dealing with senior leaders in the finance space
About the Role
Assist the Product Manager - Governance and Control in embedding the Product Governance Framework, You will also be required to work closely with a broad range of internal stakeholders and will suit a highly organised individual.
Key responsibilities include:
- Schedule control testing, proactive monitoring and control/E2E process mapping
- Product Reviews ensuring strong Product Governance & Control that enables the quick identification of issues and speedy assessment, control and closure
- Support the Senior Manager Product Governance and Control in completion of Product Reporting, coordination of Committees, updates to Group Product Development Policy etc.
- Help drive completion of Audit action items and other Group Product activities ensuring timely comprehensive closure in line with deadlines
- Engage within Product and with Business and Risk stakeholders across the Bank to refine and enhance the Product Review Methodology
- Ensure that the Bank’s products are performing as intended and are meeting product level strategy goals including ensuring the appropriate controls and processes are in place and potential risks and issues are raised and addressed in a comprehensive and timely manner
- Assist Product Managers in completion of Product Risk Reviews
- At least 2-3 years banking and financial services experience
- Experience in assisting with product control frameworks
- High level attention to detail and meticulous planning and execution
- Customer focus with excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate in a clear and unambiguous manner
- Outcome oriented whilst working towards deadlines
- Product experience in a frontline environment and/or product management experience
- Experience writing and reviewing policies and procedures
- Understanding of business process
- Exposure to project delivery
- A tertiary qualification in business or finance
At BOQ we support our people to be their best! We are passionate about providing opportunities for you to grow and develop your career with us. We value integrity, place empathy at the core of everything we do, and are committed to re-imagining banking for our customers, shareholders and our people. We are proud to back Australian businesses.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! It’s our people that help us achieve and make things possible.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.