|Location:||Wingecarribee Shire Council|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Organisation committed to employee safety
- Challenging and rewarding position
- National company
Our Boral Cement team is looking for an enthusiastic Production Support Operator to join the team based in Marulan NSW . Reporting to the Production Team Leader , you will be responsible for providing support to the Production Managers; Senior Production Supervisors and Operational teams to achieve set targets and budgets by following daily operational plans.
About the position:
- Safe and efficient operation of Front End Loaders, Dump Trucks and other key production equipment,
- Operation of mobile screening plant
- Relieve in all areas of production as required
- Ground maintenance activities where required, including industrial cleaning, shovelling, sweeping, hosing
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Genuine commitment to workplace safety
- A NSW C Class Drivers Licence is essential
- Experience and competencies operating front end loaders, dump trucks & mobile screening plant equipment highly desirable
- Ability to participate in daily rosters and changing shifts
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment
On offer will be a challenging and exciting opportunity with a construction industry leader that provides genuine career growth opportunities. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of our employees. At Boral Cement, we are proud of our diverse identity and inclusive culture. We encourage female participation and generational equality in our teams.
If you are already employed by Boral please inform your supervisor accordingly and apply online
If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.