|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Showcase your passion and enthusiasm for driving marketing performance
- Utilise your subject matter expertise to provide data driven solutions
- 6 month fixed-term opportunity, until 30th June 2021
A career that gives you more!
The Marketing Performance Management team is responsible for enabling the Marketing business through innovative tools and techniques to measure and effectively leverage data to drive marketing performance.
The Consultant, Marketing Performance Management will report to the Head Of Marketing Performance Management and will be responsible for executing on the design, development, and maintenance of the 1:1 measurement framework to support marketing campaigns and optimisation.
This is a fixed term contract opportunity and is available immediately until 30th June 2021.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Being a subject matter expert that delivers on the Marketing Performance roadmap.
- Manage the development, implementation and evaluation of initiatives that increases the performance capability across Marketing.
- Drive the use of sophisticated and innovative tools and methods providing data driven measurement solutions to support strategic decision making across Marketing and Product teams.
- Deliver on the build and maintenance of the data assets and visualisation required to ensure consistent, automated measurement across marketing.
- Deliver best in class technical data knowledge across marketing with a primary focus on 1 to 1 measurement as well as digital media that enables scalable automated solutions.
- Coach insight teams on the use of performance data across Marketing Delivery squads.
- Previous experience in marketing and/or performance insights in Financial Services or related industry
- Highly proficient in SQL/Python/ programming languages as well as data visualisation tools, e.g. Tableau/Power BI
- Highly developed data analytic skills, working with complex data sets and analysis methods
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills required
- Excellent understanding of integrated marketing and digital landscape a plus
- Strong communications skills, able to convey complex messages in a simple and effective manner
- Ability to be flexible, efficient and pays attention to detail
- Ability to be highly organised and able to prioritise and multi task
- Ability to build strong networks with internal & external stakeholders
NAB, invested in you
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.