|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking to bring on board a results driven Senior Data analyst to join our Risk Intelligence Team. In this role, you’ll work with other data analysts and developers on data extraction and enrichment of the data pipeline. This will be from the data warehouse, treasure management system, various source systems and other references.
With your strong engineering background you’ll also be responsible for identifying opportunities to drive automation and digitization of existing process and enhance exiting or implement new controls within the risk department.
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Improving and simplify data loads & ETL processes, despite differences & variety in-country data
- Designing, developing, configuring & testing secure automation solutions in SQL Server & where applicable, SSIS, SAS, & Python, & within the Virtual Environment (Bank-in-a-Box)
- Working in close co-ordination with other developers in general maintainability & performance of the Data Staging Area
- Working towards a simple and robust solution with the functionality to identify and analyse unexpected differences in data in an early stage
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- Extensive experience as a software developer
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Experience with open source & applications orientated languages within a data focused environment – with preference (but not limited) to Python
- Strong demonstrated experience of SQL
- SSIS and SSAS
- SAS (desirable)
- Advanced knowledge of modern data applications, data warehouses, ETL workflows, etc.
- Robust analytical skills with the ability to think latterly
- Proven track record of meeting tight deadlines and the capability to manage strong stakeholder relationships
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.