|Location:||Dandenong South, Springvale|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Group’s Utilities team are seeking a Cable Jointers for underground work, reporting into our Springvale, VIC office. With Downer’s Zero Harm culture at the forefront, this role will see you provide a high level of trade competency to safely and efficiently Joint LV and HV cables on the power services network.
- Installation and maintenance work in accordance with appropriate standards and work practices
- Identifying and implementing risk control measures to provide a safe working environment
- Certificate III in ESI Power Systems Distribution Cable Jointing
- Authority to receive electrical access permits
- Construction industry White Card
- Licenced for High Risk Work in the use of EWP’s
- Valid drivers licence
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent opportunity and competitive hourly rate
- Excellent employee benefits program including discounted health insurance, gym memberships, travel, shopping and more!
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner email@example.com and quote reference number 574580.
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.