Our clients recognise that efficient and effective management of their supply chains and operations are critical to their performance. In mature markets, it’s critical that businesses have a clear understanding of what their customers value, and that they deliver that value it in a cost-effective way – we understand this, and assist our clients to achieve this.
EY’s Supply Chain and Operations team are recognised leaders in Operations Consulting (Gartner), Supply Chain Management Consulting (IDC Marketscape), Logistics Management Consulting (ALM Vanguard), Digital Supply Chain Planning & Design (ALM Intelligence) and Sourcing & Procurement Consulting (ALM Intelligence). As part of a global team of consluting professionals, we connect our clients with leading thinking, relevant to their needs. We work with these leading local and international businesses, helping them solve problems which impact their success.
We’re a team in demand, and we’re growing. We’re looking for people to join us who can demonstrate they look at business problems in a structured way, they apply appropriate data-driven thinking to analyse it, they can articulate their point of view to a senior executive audience, and they can deliver transformational change for our clients.
As a Consultant in our Supply Chain & Operations team you can expect to work on projects relating to Digital Supply Chain, Procurement, Operational Excellence and Manufacturing Excellence. If you have experience in those areas, of course we’re interested to hear about it. If you don’t have that experience yet, then demonstrate that you’ve got the capability to become a leading consultant in those areas, and we’ll give you the support you need to succeed.
Skills and attributes we’re interested in
- Delivering Digital Supply Chain solutions (e.g. Supply Chain IT Platforms, Analytics & Visualisation, Warehouse, Transport and Demand Management Systems, Blockchain or Automation/Robotics)
- Procurement within a complex environment of a large organisation (i.e. beyond solely transactional work)
- Delivering Operational Excellence (e.g. Operations continuous improvement, application of systems thinking, Lean/Six Sigma)
- Delivering Manufacturing Excellence (e.g. continuous improvement in a Manufacturing context)
- Relevant business consulting experience
- That you share our passion for Supply Chain and Operations work.
- Your capability for critical thinking.
- Your ability to use data to analyse business problems.
- Your ability to articulate your point of view to a senior executive audience (i.e. strong verbal and written skills)
- Good understanding of one or more of our Supply Chain and Operations areas, and capability to become a leader in one or more of those areas.