At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY’s Strategy and Transactions (SaT) division offers corporate, government and private equity clients’ professional transaction advice and services, from the strategic analysis phase of the transaction lifecycle, through to deal execution, and transaction integration. The goal is to help EY clients achieve their best capital performance, deliver value to their stakeholders and meet their strategic objectives.
We are looking for a Manager or Senior Manager to join our Decision Science & Analytics team, which sits within our Strategy and Transactions division in Sydney.
With a focus on Customer and Strategy analytics, you will be a vital member of the team where you will be working on the most complex and high-profile global transactions, across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors. As a team, we are a group of experienced industry professionals with a background in strategy, customer, marketing and sales advanced who are strategic transaction advisers, enabling us to bring a wealth of deep sector and functional knowledge to our clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage and execute strategy, customer, marketing and sales focused projects supported by advanced analytics and insights
- Manage and supervise a team of analytics professionals through all phases of the engagement lifecycle, including requirements definition, design, development, testing and post-delivery support
- Team with clients and our Strategy practice to design and implement innovative solutions
- Lead and collaborate to plan engagement objectives and strategies that address client needs
- Manage expectations of service delivery and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed around progress and expected outcomes
- Focusing on business and practice development, as well as developing team members to achieve their goals
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience in strategy, customer, marketing, sales analytics rolesExperience using data, programming and mathematical techniques to solve business issues through using Customer or Strategy Analytics
- Prior experience advanced data mining tools), programming language visualization application and decision modelling tools
- Experience leading and managing in complex business environments
- Must be willing and able to travel on short notice when required
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Prior consulting industry experience
- Established networking skills