The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
As an intelligent automation consultant, you will be responsible for implementing and participate in delivery of automation and AI solutions to our clients. Our Automation Developers understand automation is bigger than just one tool set and are unfazed by the rapidly evolving world of bots, AI and integrations; all while having a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and high-quality standards.
Throughout your time at EY you will have access to excellent on the job training, as well as a world class professional network to take your career to the next level.
- You have interest or certifications across automation and/or AI related technologies (Python or another programming language, UiPath or Blue Prism within Azure or AWS environments)
- You have a desire to work with a new dynamic team to drive design thinking and the value of human-centred design into everything we do, and you are familiar and comfortable executing using agile methodologies
- You love building things that solve both simple and complex problems in such a way that they are highly customizable and easily maintainable
- You want to learn and have a strong work ethic
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy having client conversations
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge of machine learning tools as part of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience integrating technology solutions using APIs
- Exposure to consulting and/or client facing roles