|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a dynamic Payroll Officer to join our payroll team to perform the payroll processing function across weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls. You will play a key role in delivering a highly accurate payroll to our employees and will form part of a team of 32 other payroll professionals processing pays for 30,000 employees.
This role requires someone with AUS payroll processing experience ideally using Oracle V12, Oracle Express HR or JDE V9.
Key accountabilities include:
- Processing payroll for around 500-1500 employees through to EFT and reporting
- Validation of completed business input paperwork
- Experience in Payment Summary Processing, reconciliations and Month End Processing
- Financial reporting background e.g. General Ledger reconciliation and journaling
Ideally, you will come to us with the following skills/ knowledge:
- 2+ years of payroll processing knowledge in SAP
- Familiar with AUS payroll legislation requirements
- Understanding of termination and redundancy processing
- Sound knowledge of EBA and Award interpretation
- Polite, professional and friendly nature in a large processing team
- Excellent customer service skills
Benefits and Culture:
- Real teamwork and supportive working environment
- Management team with a strong people leadership focus
- Training and development are a part of our culture
- Diversity in our people makes us a stronger team
- A professional and safe working environment
In return you will have the opportunity to learn and grow your career in the Downer business an ASX listed leader in delivering services across Australia and New Zealand for every day, ranging from trains, and roads through to renewable energy and facilities management.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career, we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Rosa Van Kuyk for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org