|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Procurement Analyst is the key role within Coates Hire which will be responsible for developing and providing supplier spend and purchasing behaviour reports. The Procurement team is targeting an individual who shows innovation and drive to not only produce reporting but provide data insight into possible commercial opportunities. This will be a critical component of delivering procurement strategies for Coates Hire.
The role will also be responsible for the development and management of procurement tools including sharepoint, the procurement intranet portal, and templates developed in MS Office apps and others.
This role is based at our Mascot Head Office in Sydney.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The Procurement Analytics position will be responsible and accountable for:
- Development of a category spend and compliance reporting solution;
- Extracting spend data to assist in the development of category strategies and forecasts through analysis of cost structures and buyer behaviour;
- Development of a KPI library for supplier performance;
- Providing analytical assistance in the development and assessment of tender pricing consolidation, evaluation and the development of commercial business cases.
- To develop and manage key procurement platforms.
Your Skills & Expertise
To be successful in this role we expect you will have a Finance, Economics or Accounting Degree. You will have had at least 1-3 years’ experience in an Analytical or Commercial role with an ability to present intelligence, opportunities and actions effectively. Your track record of delivery, problem solving and innovative solutions will be highly regarded. As will your expertise in the use of a Financial ERP (SAP, Oracle), Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, SharePoint and Data platforms such as SQL.
We don’t want individuals who will only provide data extracts and standard reports. We are requiring an individual who will bring fact based commercial intelligence to the decision making of the Procurement team.