|Job Type:||Full Time|
Play a pivotal role in the strategy development for Group Data & Analytics
Proactively identify data & analytics value opportunities across the business
Be part of a highly collaborative team
The Strategy & Transformation team supports Group Data & Analytics (GDA) by co-developing the GDA strategy and strategic plan, through coordinating collaboration across business domains, and contributing to strategic problem-solving and Executive communications. The team supports the Woolworths’ business units and functions by coordinating the D&A community, inter-connectedness, and efforts to drive capability uplift and value realisation.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to partner the Head of Strategy Data and Analytics to manage strategy development, identify and priorities key initiatives, coordination of GDA workstreams, ensure effective Executive communications, and to drive the Group D&A community agenda.
- Seek opportunities to drive competitive advantage for the Woolworths Group through the application of advanced analytics
- Engage across the group to identify advanced analytics opportunities, take these opportunities from concept to approved initiatives
- Act as a translator to foster collaboration between business and data/analytics stakeholders, identifying the main business priorities, determining where data/analytics can add the most value and then supporting execution by the business
- Play a key role in problem solving to deliver solutions across a portfolio of initiatives
- Assistin the management and execution of our domain transformations
- Responsible for the oversight of the portfolio of initiatives, including the tracking of benefit realisation
- Support the development and communication of our data and analytics strategy to Board, and senior leaders
Support and grow the analytics practice within Woolworths Group
Research the latest data and analytics technologies, trends and 3rd party offerings and understand their applicability to Woolworths
Identify 3rd party partners that Woolworths should consider partnering with or investing in to uplift our capabilities
5 years+ experience in data & analytics project execution / transformation / consulting (prerequisite); including:
Data& Analytics strategy and operating models;
Analyticsprojects (e.g. analytics & reporting, machine learning, automation) experience
Data & analytics transformation (incl. platform implementations)
Demonstrated deep experience and knowledge of strategic problem-solving and frameworks
Excellent written and verbal communication skills - presentations & engagement
Able to interact with stakeholders across all levels of the business
Selfstarter who can demonstrate initiative and ability to manage own time and workload
Customer-centric project leadership experience and demonstrable interest in consistently meeting the customer’s needs
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.