Your key responsibilities
Engage with our Financial Services clients in developing their IT, digital and innovation agenda, and support them on their Transformation journey:
- Defining market leading IT strategies that incorporate a deep understanding of client business objectives
- Supporting IT operating model development
- Enabling business transformation driven by digital and agile methodologies
- Optimising IT service management and delivery
- Building technology cost transparency and optimisation
- Supporting and advising clients on their journey to the cloud
- Supporting Assessment, Design and Implementation of transformation projects
- Structuring and analysing data, deriving insights and proposing actions
- Communicating and presenting deliverables to our clients across all levels
- Consulting and collaborating in highly dynamic and cross-functional teams
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience as a Technology consultant within the financial services sector (Banking, Insurance, Wealth)
- Ability to manage diverse and inclusive teams to deliver quality outcomes
- Excellent analytical skills for both business and technology solutions, including the ability to articulate complexity in a clear concise manner
- Proven experience in engaging and collaborating with a range of business stakeholders to develop ongoing working relationships that achieve positive outcomes
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Hands on experience with technology including technology and application architecture, systems integration, databases and Cloud services
- Certifications in areas including project management, architecture, IT service management
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your performance. In addition, our comprehensive Total Rewards package can be tailored to your individual needs, to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way that’s right for you. This includes;
- a variety of flexible working and leave arrangements
- personalised career development including coaching and support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so you can develop the skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
- a range of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeing throughout your entire EY career.
At EY, we hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through our inclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexible working and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility to build an exceptional career. Read more about Diversity and Inclusiveness at EY.
EY is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process for people with disability. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 61 3 8650 7788 (option 1).
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process will be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.