|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Risk team is growing as a result of the phenomenal work that they do to protect our customers and the increasing balance sheet by ensuring our whole business is operating in a responsible and reputable fashion. As part of the Integrative Risk Team you’ll be analysing the trends from a balance sheet perspective where credit risk is an important component. Your work will determine the impact of risks on our product portfolio and provide recommendations on how we can continuously improve the risk reward profile.
This is an incredibly exciting part of risk and allows you analyse the bank as a whole and to have a broad exposure to all risk types such as credit, market risk, operational and to a lesser extend compliance. This role requires you to truly understand the broader business impact. You’ll work as part of a growing team that is driving optimisation within the industry and get exposure to both European and Australian reporting standards.
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Working on risk analytics and reporting for both our internal and external requirements
- Visualizing the risk in the balance sheet and measure its development against predefined trigger points.
- Developing methodologies to translate a scenario into risk measures like expected losses, capital for operational risk, market risk and credit risk, working with finance to consider the business impact
- Produce de ICAAP report; quantify a wide range of events in terms of impact on the financial position of the bank.
- Analyse the risk sensitivities in the products.
- Report on the risk position of the banks across the various customer segments and products.
- Working as part of a team to understand the implications, including regulatory or product changes, market segmentation and so much more
- Building, verifying and publishing various internal and external reports such as Board Papers, CRO Report, Pillar 3 Reporting and ICAAP
What are we looking for? Someone who has…
- 3+ years’ experience in a risk analytics, regulatory reporting role or equivalent, preferably within banking/financial services
- SAS and SQL knowledge will allow you to hit the ground running.
- Knowledge of risk management techniques and risk related regulations
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management expertise with the ability to coach and guide more junior colleagues
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile - for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you're joining a team where individuality isn't just accepted, it's encouraged. We've built a culture that's fun, friendly and supportive - it's the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We're here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there's plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you've never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply - likewise if you're living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.