|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHO WE ARE
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
We currently have multiple opportunities for experienced Sprayer Drivers to join our South Australia Spray Seal team.
- Current Heavy Combination or Multi Combination Licence
- Dangerous Good Certification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven ability in the operation of mobile plant machinery and equipment, particularly within the Asphalt and/or Spray seal.
- A strong 'team player' with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- Current General Construction Induction card
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button below
For more information please contact : Yvette Michael on 0438 213 759 – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Infrastructure Services.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.