|Location:||Dandenong South, Horsham|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
With construction of a greenfields and brownfield projects underway, Downer Group’s Substation business is looking to engage electricians with Substations experience to work across projects in the Regional West Victorian suburbs. These roles are permanent, full time opportunities where you can enjoy job stability.
- Relevant electrical trade qualification and Ausnet authorised
- Transmission Substations experience is essential
- Experience working on construction & maintenance projects with Ausnet, Powercor or TransGrid utilities networks essential
- Authorization to receive electrical Access permits on Ausnet Transmission networks favourable
- Willing to work on regional Victorian projects
- VESI training preferable
- Current driver's licence
- Construction white card
- VIC electrical licence
- Great work ethic & attitude
- Willing to work additional hours as project requires
- Great ability to adapt and learn new skills
- Strong focus on health & safety culture
- Holds high risk licences in C6, Rigger/Dogger, EWP
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent opportunity
- 11/3 roster
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent employee benefits including discounted health insurance, gym & shopping discounts and salary sacrificing options, etc.
- Excellent opportunity to become a part of a growing team
- Great opportunity for career development, additional training and upskilling
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans– Talent and Sourcing Business Partner E: Elysha.Evans@downergroup.com and quote reference number 574331.
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.