|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Culture and People Partner
- Diverse and complex role balancing business partnering and project initiatives
- Passionate and well supported team environment
- 12 month fixed term contract in Australia’s leading drinks retailer
At Dan Murphy's our philosophy is simple: to provide our customers the largest range of wine, beer and spirits from both Australia and the rest of the world at prices that are guaranteed to be lower than those of any other liquor retailer.
When Dan Murphy opened his first liquor store in 1952, he believed in offering the biggest range, the lowest prices and unbeatable customer service. A promise we still pride ourselves on keeping today. We’re looking for talented, passionate people to help continue his legacy.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Culture & People Partner to join us for a fixed term period in an exciting and rewarding environment. You’ll be part of a vibrant and diverse team helping our customers discover the world of drinks. Your enthusiasm for the world of drinks and delivering great experiences will be vital. And because you’ll be joining Australia’s leading drinks retailer there’ll be plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and develop in a way that matters to you.
As a collaborative and energetic Senior Culture & People Partner, you will support the Dan Murphy’s NSW and ACT leaders to successfully deliver the people agenda getting involved in a diverse range of activities including;
- Providing a state support partnering role in all aspects of the HR lifecycle - performance, reward, talent, workforce planning and engagement
- Partnering with our HR shared services team to provide advice and guidance on employee relations and assist in senior level recruitment
- Lead and/or support on national projects as per the Dan Murphy’s people plan
- Coaching and developing leaders through building strong trusted partnerships and growing leadership capability across the business
- Drive results through development of succession and talent plans
- And much more!
Who we’re looking for
You’ll be part of an embedded HR function and be able to make an impact quickly in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. We’re seeking an autonomous and influential Senior People Partner with demonstrated experience in;
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to effect transformational change in complex environments,
- Acting as a trusted advisor to senior leaders as they navigate challenging people and leadership issues, and
- Leading strategic people change initiatives.
In addition, you’ll also have;
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with a constructive style
- A solutions focused mindset with the ability to be ‘hands on’ to drive outcomes
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Retail, FMCG or related industry experience will be highly regarded
Grow with Endeavour Group
Endeavour Group comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You