|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
About the Role
This position is responsible for ensuring the optimal performance of the ATO Account & Delivery team in servicing the customer, whilst assisting multi-disciplined groups to achieve greater financial and margin improvement outcomes for Optus Business within Canberra. One of the key focus’ of this role is delivering improved efficiency of contract governance against cost and performance parameters, which aligns with Optus Business customer satisfaction indicators.
The area of responsibilities encompass;
- Management of P&L performance metrics which cover revenue, cost and margin on annuity services and projects, as well as related ICT product maintenance and licensing activities for all managed accounts
- Drive cost reduction, repeatability and efficiency
- Enable the Client Engagement community to drive accountability of account performance by understanding the true cost of ICT and Carriage annuity revenue to determine the overall profitability of the account
- Through the refining of key inputs into the monthly ‘Business Performance Reporting’ packs, allow the account to focus on driving better governance and execution for the ATO
- Commercial attainment, gap closure and EBIT outcomes
- Financial performance and specifically margin achievement
- Professional Services performance, governance and growth
- Provisioning/Fulfilment performance, delivery, governance and growth
- Delivery of profit and loss (P&L) targets for annuity contracts at an account level suitable for ‘annuity’ type roles
- Optimal Operation – Informed business decisions; right decision, right time, delivery timely EBIT outcomes
- Performing audit/reviews of project billing artefacts to ensure accuracy, minimising dispute and payment delays
We are looking for the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A high degree of financial and commercial acumen with the ability to translate and explain financial concepts to a diverse audience
- 5+years’ of ICT Industry or relevant service/account delivery experience
- Able to deliver results in a matrix organisation structure
- Agile or Six Sigma methodology
- Applying business management, financial concepts and contracts knowledge to analyse business needs and develop recommendations
- Solid understanding of the competitive landscape in the Service Management field and nuances of the market.
Do you possess the following qualities
- The “WOW” factor – motivation, energy, drive, and enthusiasm
If the answers are YES we look forward to hearing from you
Please note: regarding location, this role must be performed out of Canberra.
Optus is a place where we let you do you. Whether you’ll be working in our corporate offices or in a retail store, we are a highly collaborative workplace, and offer a range of perks such as:
A competitive salary
Discounts on products and services
Ongoing training, mentoring and development opportunities
Up to five days of Volunteer Leave per year
Flexible work options
We understand that flexibility means different things to different people. We are proud to offer a variety of options to work in different ways, such as flexible hours, remote working, job share and part-time. Please talk to us about how we can make this role work for you.
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us - we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re creating a better tomorrow for all Australians. We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Curious about our culture? Go behind the scenes with our people by searching #OptusLife on LinkedIn.
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.
Please no recruitment agencies, we’ll be managing this role in-house. Any resumes submitted outside of our process will be deemed the sole property of Optus.