On your first day, we'd love for you to have:
- Experience working in the Financial Crime domain, specifically in AML and Fraud
- Experience working with leading Financial Crime vendor solutions including SAS, BAE, NICE, FICO, Quantexa, Fenergo and Oracle
- Business and Solution Analysis experience gained through the implementation of vendor technology solutions
- Experience undertaking complex vendor software assessments
- Skills to identify and assess technology opportunities to support business and technical strategies and goals
- Technical leadership and the ability to work with a wider group of EY and client specialists (architects, application teams and business teams) to define and get buy-in for architectural concepts and approaches
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Knowledge or experience with advanced data analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence tools
- Knowledge or experience of cloud computing environments and DevOps
- Hands-on experience configuring, deploying or maintaining enterprise-scale Financial Crime or Fraud platforms
- Degree in Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related field
EY is a global professional services organisation providing Consulting, Assurance, Tax and Strategy and Transactions services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you?
Click apply online to find out.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved.