On your first day, we'd love for you to have:
- Experience developing and configuring or operating IT applications or infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Experience working with AWS services and technologies and / or Microsoft Cloud services
- Define and document current and target state domain architecture and landscapes, ensuring broader enterprise target state and landscape architectures are considered and acted upon when required
- Project management experience; Identify and effectively manage the architectural impacts; including assessments, dependencies, tools, technical requirements, issues and risks relevant to project-related solutions
- Identify and assess technology opportunities to support business and technical strategies and goals
- Provide strategic architectural guidance to opportunities and BAU activities as required
- Technical leadership and the ability to work with a wider group of architects, application teams and business teams to define and socialise architectural concepts and approaches
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Knowledge or experience with reverse proxies, web servers, gateways, service-oriented architectures, web services (both ReST and SOAP), service buses and integration patterns, security practices, database technologies and Cloud platforms
- TOGAF 9 Certified
- Degree in Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related field
EY is a global professional services organisation providing Consulting, Assurance, Tax and Strategy and Transactions services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you?
Click apply online to find out.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved.