On your first day, we'd love for you to have:
- Experience covering some of these key areas
- Business analysis
- Technical design and development
- Business adoption, user training and change management in a technology delivery environment
- System deployment
- Data and systems migration
- System decommissioning
- Technology vendor assessments
- Ability to create requirements and user stories that are succinct and have the relevant detail
- Demonstrated capability to think globally and strategically, understand business dynamics, and manage large amounts of data
- Succinct system and / or process mapping skills to depict AS IS and TO BE of solutions and proposals
- Ability to work with a wider group of technology team members including architects and engineers
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience in agile project methodologies and Jira/Confluence for managing boards and project documentation
- Projects management experience
- Workshop facilitation experience
- Knowledge of DevOps tooling and processes
EY is a global professional services organisation providing Consulting, Assurance, Tax and Strategy and Transactions services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you?
Click apply online to find out.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved.