On your first day, we'd love for you to have:
- Experience in testing IT applications or infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Experience working with AWS services and technologies and / or Microsoft Cloud services
- Prior Quintiq solution modelling knowledge on advanced planning and scheduling solutions
- In-depth knowledge of the application testing with ability to identify innovative application testing approaches;
- Experience with documentation of the test activities and with the preparation and reporting of the test results
- Have professional level knowledge in project management and the establishment of standards related to test management both in a waterfall and an Agile environment
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Strong problem-solving skills in BIRT reporting and XL macro knowledge and the practical application of these would be advantageous.
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Experience working on API testing tools like Postman, Rest-Assured, JMeter
- Good understanding of Agile methodology as well as ITIL/SDLC processes
EY is a global professional services organisation providing Consulting, Assurance, Tax and Strategy and Transactions services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you?
Click apply online to find out.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved.