|Job Type:||Full Time|
Cardno is currently seeking a Business Administrator with a focus bid management, marketing and project administration to join our West Perth office. Ideally you will have broad experience as you will assist with preparing bids / proposals, creation and maintaining marketing collateral, inputting data into financial systems and general office administration.
Specifically, your duties will include -
- Contributing to the development of proposals, major tenders and expression of interest
- Coordination of marketing material including artwork, copywriting and graphic design
- Maintaining WA marketing collateral i.e. capability statements, brochures, project sheets, images and staff CV's
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks include managing the administrative process when dealing with external panel and tender providers e.g. councils
- Assisting the NWA Marketing and Communications Coordinator in organising events and conferences i.e. Engineers Australia, Career Expos, IPWEA WA
- Assistance with social media and internal communications which adhere to the NWA Marketing and Communications Strategy i.e. LinkedIn, email announcements
- Maintaining Business Development Pipeline Database (Cosential)
- Preparation and distribution of Business Development and Sales Reports
- Assist with and ensure new projects are setup accurately in our BST finance system and in line with awarded contract documentation and Cardno's Quality Management System
- Assist with meeting and greeting clients and staff as first point of contact and answering / directing phone calls
- Assist with maintaining office consumables, ordering stationery and catering, booking meeting rooms and company vehicles for staff use
- Assist Project Managers with all billing, invoicing and debt collection activities
- Assist with Visa Concur Report processing
- Assistance with on boarding and off boarding of employees
- Assist with management of travel arrangements, catering and meetings
- Provide QA/HSE assistance as required
- Contribute to fire warden and first aider duties
To be successful you will display -
- Previous experience in similar roles within the engineering, construction or professional services industry
- Strong administration and organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- A team player attitude with a pro-active and professional approach to work
- Polished and professional telephone communication skills and proficient typing with accuracy
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft office programs e.g. Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated experience using InDesign
- High level attention to detail, sound copywriting, editing and proof reading and skills;
- Ensure the quality of documentation adheres to company design guidelines and is to a high standard
- High level interpersonal skills with the ability to positively liaise with key stakeholders;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and in a team to supporting multiple projects and conflicting priorities;
- Ability to collaborate and foster a cohesive team environment with a proven ability to self-manage.
Why join Cardno?
Cardno has a focus on you. You will be trusted and empowered in a role that can be tailored in a flexible way. We are a performance-based organisation where you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution.
Your professional development is as valuable to us as it is to you and it will be a priority. Cardno provides visible career paths in technical eminence, client & key account management, project management and people leadership. We offer meaningful opportunities to make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you can bring your true self to work every day. We are committed to inclusion and celebrating our diverse workforce, their individual talents and the innovation they bring to work. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQ+, women, mature age workers and people with different abilities.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has 75 years' experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.