|Location:||Australian Capital Territory|
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
About the opportunity
Reporting directly to the Area Manager and working closely with the Business Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing the local pipeline of all Home and Community Care programs including coordination of any activity associated with existing and potential client referrals, responding to customer enquiries and complaints in a professional manner, ensuring a positive customer experience that demonstrates the values of the organisation and monitoring program occupancy in the area.
You will be key in the development of strategy, planning, budgeting and reporting.
In this specialist position you will:
- Identify and develop opportunities for the growth of Home and Community Care services
- Develop and monitor local partnerships, relationships with community and ways to engage customers and build overall brand awareness in your service area
- Manage internal relationships to advocate and facilitate referrals and cross-selling opportunities within Uniting streams, including Independent Living and Seniors Gyms
- Build and maintain a current working knowledge of mainstream community supports and services and specialist disability support and services.
- Develop and pursue opportunities to build organisational capacity through stakeholder collaboration (internal and external to Uniting).
- Implement operational strategies to facilitate achievement of service occupancy
- Implement best practice for a higher sales conversion
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management
- Demonstrated experience managing client/customer pipelines and using client record management systems such as My Aged Care, Carelink, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or similar software systems
- Experience in a customer retentions, sales or service role
- Knowledge of Health or Community Aged Care Services or Home Care
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a highly successful team within the Aged Care or Community Welfare sectors (desirable)
- Understanding of a person-centred approach to service provision, social inclusion and community engagement principles (desirable)
- Full and unrestricted driver’s license (car)
Benefits & culture
- Salary Packaging Benefits
- Ongoing training & development
- Career development opportunities
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check and Reference Checks.