|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Looking for a new challenge and ready to step into a leadership role?
- Have a passion to develop, lead and inspire a team of Regional Valuer’s?
- Non-location specific
- Must be API Certified Practising Valuer with minimum five years’ experience
About the role
The position is responsible for leading and inspiring a small team of regionally based Valuer’s across Australia to deliver quality and timely residential and commercial valuations for various NAB banker/broker instructed requests. The Valuation Manager reports to the National Director, Rural and Regional Valuations.
The successful applicant will ensure the team adhere to valuation standards and meet all service level agreements across a full suite of valuation types. They will be responsible for staff recruitment, on-boarding, training and upskilling and development for API professional recognition.
Additionally, the role requires communications to key colleagues in Business, Retail and Broker, including providing property insights and advisory services.
Core Responsibilities are
- Drive excellence in operational performance including monitoring of turnaround times quality and efficiency, and coaching team members or developing performance improvement plans, as appropriate
- Inspire, equip and engage the team to adopt smarter working practices and ensure high quality valuations are undertaken
- Role model and embed change
- Be a champion for continuous improvement
Core Skills and Capabilities Required
- Proven experience in leading, inspiring, equipping and managing a team and achieving desired outcomes
- Effective communicator with the requirement to develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues across multiple teams
- Tertiary qualifications in Valuations and be a Certified Practising Valuer (Australian Property Institute) and Registration as a Licensed Valuer if required under State legislation
- Proven ability in creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the team achieve objectives
About NAB Property Services Group (PSG)
NAB Property Services Group is a dedicated workforce of property professionals who operate as part of an independent valuation firm within the National Australia Bank.
We are a devoted workforce of over 150 people located across all of Australia’s states and territories in a wide array of amazing locations, a mobile and agile workforce. We also comprise a dedicated central team who provide colleague support and Risk management services on a national level.
Our valuers include Graduates, RPV, CPV and Rural/Specialised/Prestige Valuers, Panel Managers, Valuation Managers and Directors. We are dedicated to upskilling our team and providing clear career progression and pathways, both within the PSG and the wider NAB organisation.
PSG fosters a simple culture – we do what is right by each other, our customers and the business. Our workplace is inclusive, respectful, dedicated to the wellbeing of our people and we hold ourselves to a high standard both professionally and on a personal level.
The NAB Property Services Group is dedicated to providing a high-quality standard of valuation report and advisory services. We work together to succeed, we provide clear KPI’s and goals, we support one another, we strive for personal and team excellence. We adopt a growth and solution based mindset and we are agile. We are here for the customers and the right reasons. As a business we are loyal and transparent and we expect the same from all our team members. Our valuers are dedicated, focused, diligent, uphold strong work ethics, are passionate about property and conduct themselves as professional representatives for PSG and the National Australia Bank.
NAB has a long history of supporting our customers and the wider community for over 150 years. NAB has a dedicated employment base in excess of 33,000 employees. The PSG forms part of this larger organisation which has a passion for doing what is right, a morally true social compass, a commitment to the environment as a sustainable and carbon neutral company. At NAB we provide security and support for our employee’s business wide and have a passion for watching our people grow and provide the leadership for the future.
NAB was recently recognised by the Australian Property Institute at the Excellence in Property Awards for Workplace Diversity and Culture. For more information please visit here.
Ready to apply?
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advertisement.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.