|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the world; you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' ground-breaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Who You’ll Work With
In an industry where success is measured in a tenth of a second, Cisco Collaboration solutions are the fuel for innovation. Innovation is the heart of collaboration. By connecting phenomenal minds with powerful solutions, Cisco’s Collaboration solutions empower the ideas that will define tomorrow's marketplace.
Cisco’s ever-changing collaboration capability set is constantly expanding to deliver more and more value across our customers’ daily functions and workflows.Every organisation is re-thinking their workstyles and those who can successfully harness the technology will have a distinct advantage as we move into the digitised world.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team that is driving growth and adoption of Cisco Collaboration solutions, with a specific focus on the workplace technology toolsets.
This role involves engaging with business stakeholders with conversations about how the technology can aid organisations optimise their building spaces, provide powerful new intelligent functions for smarter offices, and enable the blending of the future workforce working and engaging their customers from anywhere.
You’ll become part of the dynamic Product Sales Specialist (PSS) team that owns and drives the product and solution strategy for Cisco Workplace technology. Take control of the business, make an impact, and shape the market by engaging with our customers and inspiring the Cisco sales teams.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll help build the Workplace Technology practise to help our customers and partners and realise the true potential of our innovative technology.
- Build and maintain business stakeholder relationships outside of traditional IT buyer
- Own and deliver on a sales target for the Cisco Collaboration business in your territory.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the go-to-market plans to accelerate the growth of Cisco Collaboration into the Australian market.
- Work with Cisco Collaboration architecture and technical teams to drive campaigns and programs to generate incremental bookings and pipeline.
- Engage industry consultants and partners to capture and drive workplace products and solutions requirements suitable for the Australian market.
Who You Are
- Passionate about helping companies make a difference by changing the way they work through powerful collaboration experiences, and driving workplace change to enable new ways of working.
- You will understand and be able to articulate how the technology powers business growth, innovation and productivity to business stakeholders.
- Be familiar with industry trends, business drivers and the opportunity for Collaboration Technology to support strategic business objectives of organisations in the Australian market.
- Understand and can articulate how extraordinary end user experiences drive usage and adoption of collaboration solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a selling or consulting role for software, cloud and mobility offerings, in in workplace technology strategy planning.
- You’ll have strong virtual and in-person presentation and written skills.
- A history of meeting or exceeding business objectives and revenue targets.
- Strong business network and knowledge of the Australian commercial market including customers and partners and industry consultants.
- Suitable technology or business university degree qualification preferred.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.