|Job Type:||Full Time|
With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, Uniting is a multifaceted organisation that operates in the areas of aged care, disability, early learning and community services.
In this senior leadership role you will shape and architect a significant digital transformation of one of the largest organisations in the community services sector both at an enterprise level and for the multiple service streams we operate.
With a background in IT management consulting, you will lead a highly skilled team of architects and work with leaders across the organisation where you will get to demonstrate your exceptional knowledge of strategy, planning, investment, and enterprise risk management.
On offer here is:
- Strong investment pipeline to aid in the delivery of outcomes
- To be part of innovative commercially-minded IT leadership team
- Significant opportunity to shape long-term strategy
- Ability to influence the wider organisation to meet financial targets
- Strong background in IT Management Consulting
- Commercial understanding of how IT services can drive business outcomes
- Successful experience managing a highly qualified, professional team
- Able to drive and implement change with your own team and business
As an organisation, Uniting has a positive impact on our clients and the communities in which they live.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.