|Job Type:||Full Time|
Applicants to this role must have work authorization in Australia. This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in Sales compensation administration, including with attainment and compensation tools (e.g., Anaplan, Callidus, OIC, Xactly, etc.).
- People management experience.
- Experience using SQL or R to extract and manipulate quantitative data.
- Experience in working with large datasets.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence at sales executive level.
- Effective attention to detail.
- Effective analytical and modeling skills.
About the job
As a Sales Compensation Administration Manager, you will be part of the Sales Operations team, which defines go-to-market, designs compensation plans and calculates and assigns quota and coverage. You will partner closely with the Google Cloud Sales team, which engages prospects and clients to close agreements, and will be responsible for ensuring accuracy of payments.
You will engage with the APAC Sales leaders and teams to explain compensation policies, and respond to inquiries when required. You’ll lead a team of specialists, define team vision and individual responsibilities and provide coaching. You will also drive scaling and automation to minimize manual work, in coordination with the Central Sales Compensation team, and build automated reporting.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage the implementation of compensation plan per design and crediting rules in compensation system tool. Perform annual participant set up in the compensation system tool and ensure accuracy and timeliness of bonus payment.
- Ensure that new hires are onboarded on time and accurately.
- Oversee quarterly calculation and communication of compensation payouts for APAC. Ensure high-quality output, in compliance with policies and guidelines.
- Coordinate the APAC compensation exceptions committee.
- Perform monthly attainment audits, identifying outliers and drivers impacting bonus payments.