Executive Assistant to COO
Some careers have more impact than others.
We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven, perceptive and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with our customers and who will work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes market leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay/benefits and support when you return to work, wellness days and wellbeing programs as well as a highly flexible workplace culture.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (HOST) seamlessly integrates technology platforms, operations, infrastructure and procurement strategy with the aim of redefining customer experience and driving down unit cost of production. The division fulfils HSBC’s product and service proposition by providing receptive and prompt customer service and technology solutions that combine domain expertise, process skills and technology to deliver significant business value.
We are seeking a high performing Executive Assistant to join this team in a varied and interesting role providing high level secretarial and administrative assistance to the Chief Operating Officer, Australia.
- Diary management of Executive Committee members and Senior Managers
- Responsibility for forward planning and arranging appointments and meetings. Meet and greet clients and other visitors if required
- Attend meetings and take minutes if required
- Work with other EA/PAs if meetings run over time or if there are last minute changes
- Ensure visitors are recorded with Reception / Security and meeting rooms are booked
- Ensure EXCO and other Governance papers / reports are prepared and delivered on time
- Monitor inbox / phone and respond to emails / calls where appropriate
- Prepare meeting agendas for international visitors (Regional / Global Heads)