|Location:||North Ryde, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
Confluence Water Pty Ltd (Confluence Water), a Downer, Broadspectrum and Jacobs joint venture, is one of three consortia to deliver services under Sydney Water’s Partnering for Success program. Confluence Water will deliver design, construction, maintenance and facilities management services in Sydney Water’s Northern region, which stretches from Sydney Harbour to the Hawkesbury River and includes the Hills Shire. This is a 10-year contract and as part of this contract Downer are committed to developing people within local communities.
Downer has an opportunity for a Human Resources Advisor to join our Confluence Water Joint Venture team in part time capacity working (2 days per week) based from our Chatswood, NSW office. Reporting to the Human Resource Manager the position will be responsible for providing HR administrative support including managing the back of the onboarding process including the uploading of accurate data into our internal databases.
- Demonstrated Human Resources experience gained within a similar environment preferably construction or utilities
- Experience in using the following online computer systems including PageUp, Express HR and JDEG’s a strong advantage
- High attention to detail and effective time management / organisational skills, coupled with well-developed verbal and written skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Able to multitask and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Intermediate skills in the use of Microsoft Office.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
For more information about this position please contact: Sanjay Kumar – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner – firstname.lastname@example.org