|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
What You'll Do
Does selling IoT excite you? Are you a career sales professional wanting to be part of an industry leading solution sales team at the world’s top IoT technology provider? Join one of the fastest growing Architectures at Cisco. You will play a pivotal role within the team, building sales pipeline through various routes-to-market for our innovative IoT portfolio (Industrial Networking, Security and Cloud). This is a hunter role to develop IoT leads with our partners working hand-in-glove with IoT Demand Generation Team and Product Marketing Team. Cisco’s Partner ecosystem is the envy of the industry and this individual is critical in crafting the future within this space.
Who You'll Work With
You will lead the Service Provider sales motion by working collaboratively with Cisco IoT Sales Teams, Cisco Service Provider account teams and also Cisco SPaaCH teams to grow IoT sales revenue. You will also work with Cisco’s product management, industry solutions teams and others to deliver results against a defined strategy.
Who You Are
If you love a challenge and like to be at the forefront of driving technology innovation globally; a thinker, a creator, a leader and a maker - we want you! If connecting everything - from things to systems to people – for the improvement of the planet excite you and you consistently deliver against your forecast and goals, we want you. Is helping a partner land a new customer and closing the big deal what you wake up for every day? Do you want to be part of an amazing, high-energy, rapidly growing business at Cisco?
If the above gets you excited and you have a deep sales or channel background with strong product positioning and exceptional channel management expertise, and a positive, hard-working attitude, then the Cisco IoT RTM Sales team is where you belong!
- Solid background leading large, complex, technology sales and/or involved in building and scaling partner practices, requiring C-level executive support.
- You have carried a quota and consistently met / exceeded your forecast.
- You have 10+ years experience in selling to and through Service Providers.
- You have an understanding of Service Provider business models and also on how they monetize their revenues through value-added services bundled with Core Carriage.
- You are comfortable speaking in front of large audiences (100+) which will include a mix of technologists, leaders with vision, and industry professionals.
- Experience in selling networking, wireless, cloud, analytics, and security.
- Experience working in an overlay sales role or are open to it.
- Experience selling through channel partners.
- Cross industry experience - in particular in some of the following: Public Sector, Education, Utilities, Transportation, Manufacturing, Energy/ Oil & Gas, Smart Cities, and/ or Healthcare expertise.
- You are efficient selling remotely or in-person and traveling up to 50% of the time.
- Sales Specialist (preferably IoT) who has worked for 5+ years selling complex solutions (hardware or platforms).
- Direct sales/account management experience at Cisco, or one of our partners or competitors.
- Strong knowledge of the industrial networking and cyber security.
- You have worked at both start-ups and large enterprise organizations.
- You like to challenge your Partner to think differently about their customers’ “jobs to get done” and set clear objectives of how to deliver value propositions to meet customer’s business needs.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!