At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success. Come and be a part of this success.
Our Global BHP Technology function is undergoing an exciting transformation journey and moving towards more modern ways of working. Be part of a newly formed global DevOps team that partners with our Operations, Functions to drive improvement and innovation in safety, culture, productivity and social value through the application of world class technology.
As part of the Global Applications and ERP (ERP Platforms and ERP Cloud Apps) team, you will report directly into the Manager ERP Platforms and ERP Cloud Apps, and be accountable for defining strategy, roadmap, solution design and architecture of the ERP Platforms and Cloud Apps. This role can be based in either Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth.
In this role, your key accountabilities will include:
* Develop and maintain technology strategy and functional roadmaps for ERP Platforms and ERP Cloud Apps, ensuring alignment with global technology strategy and business needs.
* Manage application lifecycle to keep the applications current and relevant for the business.
* Accountable for solution design and architecture governance for ERP Platforms and Cloud Apps, identifying new solutions and optimization opportunities that will improve the relevance and performance of the ERP (SAP) systems landscape across all functions.
* Perform high level solution design for enhancements or changes, incorporating the new design into the existing platforms and applications.
* Support the execution of Opportunity Assessment and Identification & Selection process for projects under the ERP platforms portfolio.
* Single point accountability for the ownership and ongoing maintenance of all Blueprints within the assigned ERP Platforms and Cloud Apps areas.
* Provide subject matter expertise to technology projects and DevOps teams to drive collaboration within the team to ensure effective execution of solution design on projects and other activities.
* Engage with stakeholders in technology and business for technology trend analysis, problem management, business impact scoping and other testing / training requirements.
* Commit to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable development, as well as BHP’s Charter and Code of Conduct.
* 10-15 years of experience specializing in the design and architecture of ERP (SAP) Platforms and Cloud Applications.
* Prior successful delivery experience with large and complex ERP projects related to platforms and cloud apps.
* Deep understanding and implementation experience in the following areas:
* ERP (SAP) Cloud Migration
* S4HANA Migration and Transformation
* SAP HANA Database
* SAP Cloud Platform Services
* SAP Fiori Landscape and Deployment
* SAP Basis, Infrastructure and Networking
* Demonstrated experience in ERP applications and platforms standardization and simplification
* Design, configuration and implementation experience in SAP ECC, SAP BW, SAP SCM, SAP Solution Manager, SAP BCS, SAP GRC, SAP BOBJ, SAP Analytics Cloud, and other SAP and Non SAP applications
* Experience in integration between cloud products such as Ariba/Success Factors/Concur/SAC and backend ERP systems.
* Deep knowledge and experience in ERP applications and platforms architecture, and experience in cross component integration.
* Demonstrated experience with industry best practices and implementing these to solve business problems.
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
* Team working skills, capable of engagement and influence different stakeholders and ability to manage conflicts/issues with the business/end users.
* Relevant SAP application Certification is desirable.
* Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related (STEM) discipline is desirable.
* Knowledge & practical experience in the area of Agile, DevOps methodologies and practices is an advantage
The size and magnitude of our business not only provides significant opportunity for professional development, but also attractive salary packages with performance based bonuses and unique BHP employee share program.
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees' lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
BHP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.