|Job Type:||Full Time|
Currently recruiting a F&B Supervisor for:
- The Common Room
Setting a new benchmark in curated experience and luxury sophistication, Crown Sydney is set to become Sydney’s most sought after luxury destination for domestic and international travellers a like, promising its guests an experience above all else.
We are recruiting for ambitious, passionate and customer service focused full time Supervisor to join our internal Café in Barangaroo. If you enjoy leading a team and working for an organisation that exceeds guest expectations, then this is the role for you!
The Supervisor will be responsible for providing hands on support to the entire front of house team and has a strong passion for specialty coffee and hospitality.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Previous experience in a management role in a fast-paced Café environment
- Exceptional Barista skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Motivational leadership skills
- Exceptional grooming standards appropriate for a 5-star environment
- Availability to work across a 7 day a week roster including weekends, evenings and public holidays
- Currently hold or be able to obtain a valid NSW RSA Certificate
What we offer you:
- Freshly laundered uniform for every shift
- Work with passionate and committed stake holders
- Free meals at our staff restaurant
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts across the Crown venues
At Crown Resorts, we uphold our values in every interaction, whether it be our customers, our colleagues, or our community. Together we create memorable experiences.
If you want to be part of the experience that only Crown can offer and have the required skills and qualifications, then please submit your application by logging into Crown Sydney Careers.
Applications close: 27th November 2020
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.