|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career
- Build your career in a highly engaged and successful team
- Use your passion to support our customer and communities
A career that gives you more
We are seeking a highly motivated Finance Data Scientist/Analyst to join the Corporate Institutional and Treasury Finance team as an Associate Director. You will help define and execute strategy across automation, data analytics and visualisation. You will have a deep expertise in programming languages such as C/C++, R, or Python, and good database skills. You will use these advanced analytical skills, along with knowledge of Finance and financial markets to drive business value. You will also be comfortable utilising delivery frameworks such as agile, lean and design thinking. Proven delivery experience with Power BI visualisation would be highly advantageous. This is an opportunity to join a motivated and progressive team and lead the adoption powerful technologies which will influence the way in which Finance operate and ultimately serve the business.
What you will bring
- 8+ years’ hands on experience the field of data and analytics
- Strong knowledge of Markets, Treasury products and Finance preferred
- Ability to deploy tools, learning and approaches for delivery of practical and realised business value
- Finance qualification or experience working in Finance preferred
- A successful track record leading transformation in large organisations
- Business acumen – results focussed, experienced in financial modelling of opportunities and benefits
- Agile approach to analysis & problem solving – able to source and use relevant information (internal and external) to identify problems and offer sustainable solutions
By joining NAB and our Finance team, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.