|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst - Group FP&A to join our Corporate Finance team in a permanent capacity based at Norwest. Reporting to the Group Planning Manager, this is an excellent opportunity to partner with senior stakeholders including the CFO and other relevant internal stakeholders to provide value add business decision support and insight that supports the delivery of an objective and integrated view of the WOW financial position, both current and future state.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide value add business decision support and insight through analysis of performance trends and forecasts
- Assist with planning and coordination of the annual Group budget process, and play an instrumental role in preparation of the 3-year financial plan for the Board.
- Consolidate, analyse and review budget submissions and partner with business units to validate and challenge assumptions and methodology used
- Consolidate and present monthly forecasts and results (Group Profit & Loss to NPAT, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow) including strong partnering with BU’s to ensure clear understanding of drivers and adverse trends
- Assist in the preparation of monthly CFO report to the board
- Manage preparation of accurate and timely periodic and ad hoc reporting to relevant stakeholders, including CFO
- Manage and socialise the market Consensus for the Group and BU’s
- Seek continuous improvement to identify and implement opportunities that improve processes across the Group Planning function
You are an energetic finance professional, a commercial thinker, and a strong business partner that is able to liaise and partner with all levels of management. You have previous experience in a similar role with strong data analysis and financial modeling skills. You’re someone who is genuinely passionate about interpreting high volumes of data to provide insights to the business.
We’re looking for an individual with exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills. You have the ability to be proactive and manage deadlines as well as think outside of the square to solve complex problems.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we work to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce that’s reflective of the communities we’re in.
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You