|Job Type:||Full Time|
An awesome opportunity had arisen for a Lead Engineer - Dev Test to join our Delivery team at ING. Reporting to the Chapter Lead, you will play a key role in the continual advancement of our engineering practices using practices such as Agile and Continuous Delivery. Joining a supportive and dynamic team, the you’ll be responsible for the delivery of innovative products which are at the forefront of digital banking in Australia.
You will apply your skills in leading software engineering technologies to create new features and improvements throughout our technology stack. As a Lead Engineer you will at times function in one of our Squads and also work in cross-cutting role driving advancements in our engineering practices. You will lead by example and coach others to develop and automate the testing of robust, adaptable code that is always production-ready.
What will I be doing?
- Working along the full lifecycle of software engineering from idea to working production
- Ensuring the delivery of timely, quality solutions by leading the testing effort across projects, as required, through effective planning, scheduling, oversight and execution
- Lead initiatives to constantly improve the ongoing quality of both delivery and testing capability
- Take a lead role in the growth of the test automation practice and promoting a quality culture
- Actively contribute to initiatives which support the growth and efficiency of the testing discipline
- Contributing to the building of a talented, responsive test team
What are we looking for? Someone who has…
- Demonstrable experience in building full stack test automation frameworks including database, services and user interface using open source\Microsoft technologies
- Demonstrated experience in designing UI Test Automation Framework using Selenium WebDriver, Appium, etc
- Expert in full stack test development including database, services and user interface
- Extensive API Testing experience including API automation and Micro services
- Hands-on experience in Junit, Maven and/or other unit and automated testing tools
- Ability to write and understand complex SQL queries for test data management
- Experience in creating and maintaining Azure DevOps CI\CD End to End pipelines
Nice to have
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages - PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell scripting
- Exposure to cloud technologies and automation
- Experience in Mobile App Testing, Performance Testing
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application
Tech stack we work on:
Micro services & SpringBoot
Git or other source control systems, IDE, CI, testing methodologies
RESTful and SOAP Webservices
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)