|Job Type:||Full Time|
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
We have an opportunity for an experienced candidate to join our Road Maintenance Team in Wodonga, Vic. Tasks included, but not limited to, are pothole patching, edge break repairs, asphalt dig outs, stabilised patching, asphalt regulations, concrete pit & surround replacements, concrete path grinding, operation of water carts, traffic control, after hours call outs, drain clearing, and many other road maintenance activities.
- Heavy Rigid Truck Licence desirable, Medium Rigid Truck Licence minimum
- Traffic Management ticket
- First Aid Level 2
- General Construction Induction Card
- Knowledge and understanding of Road Maintenance (Flocon/Hotmix/Sealing)
- Self motivated, good work ethos
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do.
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your application through to Yvette.Michael@downergroup.com
Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application.
For more information please contact: Yvette Michael on 0438 213 759 – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Infrastructure Services.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.