|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infrastructure Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business continues to secure further opportunities within Regional Victoria as we continue to build on our reputation of meeting and delivering on Australia’s major Transportation needs.
Downer’s Infrastructure Projects business is now seeking to engage the capability of a Construction Phase Services Coordinator (CPS Coordinator) to join our progressive Rail Infrastructure team to help build sustainable, long lasting infrastructure solutions for all Victorians.
Based in Melbourne, this role will be the key interface between the Downer site team, and the project employed Design Consultants. This role must facilitate resolution of issues identified in previously prepared IFC documentation; improvements to constructability; clarification of ambiguities; escalation of commercial issues, management of construction phase design budget, forecast of construction phase design budget. This role will involve activities across all the civil, structural, mechanical and signalling aspects of the Warrnambool Line Upgrade project.
- Bachelor degree or additional applicable experience
- Registration as a Professional Engineer or similar professional
- Solid years of experience as a design or construction Engineer
- Must has a comprehensive knowledge of current project engineering principles and practices combined with a good knowledge of engineering, contract law, construction means and methods and related Acts, Regulations and Industry practices
- Must be fully conversant with analysis, design and specifications for both contract documents and ongoing project management
- Must have good knowledge of project management concepts and practices
- Must possess sound judgment, strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving abilities, excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and report writing skills
- AutoCAD experience highly valuable
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
Please contact Susie Cooper at Susie.Cooper@downergroup.com for further information. Please do not send CVs directly to this email address as it will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES