|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
Join BOQ Finance where we pride ourselves on being relationship-based finance specialists. Our passionate team is made up of highly experienced asset finance experts supporting our SME customer base. We use our experience and expertise to put their business needs first – by providing the tailored solutions for these businesses to truly succeed.
As part of the Dealer Finance business you’ll contribute to helping our dealerships with their floorplan finance requirements from onboarding through full life cycle of the loan.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced operations team member to join our Dealer Wholesale team. You need the ability to multi-task across a wide range of activities with superior attention to detail and customer service.
- Checking that all documentation has been prepared correctly in line with approval conditions
- Work with our Sales and Credit teams to co-ordinate settlement of floorplan facilities from documentation through to disbursement of funds at settlement in an accurate, timely and organised manner
- Reviewing all documentation is correctly executed prior to settlement and release of funds
- Establishment of customers account in systems including system configuration in line with individual customers facility
- Ongoing management of the floorplan facility including variations and reviews
- Complete invoice processing within policy and quality assurance processes are adhered to minimise risks to the business
- Ensure stock audits are completed and compliance within policy
- Provide a high level of customer service to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Tertiary qualifications (Finance, Commerce or Business Administration) preferred but not essential
- Experience and knowledge in settlements and loans administration essential
- Excellent communication with internal teams and external customers
- Superior time management, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Technical skills in Microsoft Office suite and ability to quickly learn new systems
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.