|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Utilise your experience in originating & executing new to bank business
- Support a portfolio of key customers within Health
- Collaborative & challenging fast paced culture
A career that gives you more
High Growth & Corporate Health specialises in the relationship management of and origination of new clients operating across the Australian healthcare sector. The client types include private hospitals, residential aged care, retirement village and corporatized healthcare companies. The latter includes diagnostic imaging, reproductive services and GP medical groups. Client types range mid-market privately owned companies, ASX listed and Not for profits.
The Director, Corporate Health role involves strategic planning of key client sets, client engagement, origination of new transactions, collaborating with other team members and maintaining a sustainable risk position in relation to the client set. The role requires close collaboration with product area’s such markets, transactional banking, investor sales.
- Overall accountability for building client advocacy and originating NTB transactions in the NSW Corporate Health market
- Accountable for financial performance of the client set, including pipeline management, account planning and origination
- Raising the profile of Corporate Health in the market as well as across the broader enterprise
- Working closely with the debt servicing & execution team for the credit risk quality of the portfolio
- Joint accountability with the debt servicing & execution team for the credit risk quality of the client set (remove same as above)
- Inspire and engage the team in our purpose, vision and values, and help them focus on the things that matter the most in these tough times.
- Managing client relationships and driving client advocacy to deliver outcomes and financial outperformance
- Originating and executing new to bank business
- Demonstrating strong risk culture
Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. We help fund some of the most important infrastructure and industries in our communities – including schools, hospitals, roads and some of the 8000 farm businesses, which produce 93% of our daily domestic food supply.
NAB is proud to have an African Australian Inclusion Program, dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have Grad Programs, as well as Traineeship and Internship Programs.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert, so let us know you’re interested in considering your next leadership role at NAB by applying today!
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.