Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Degree from a top-tier university
- 3 years’ experience in retail banking benchmarking
- Previous strategy and consulting experience in financial services
- Experience with Alteryx required
- Interest in working with data and understanding best practices
- Superb analytical and problem solving capabilities, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage your time to produce high quality work to deadlines
Who you'll work with
You’ll work with our Finalta team in Sydney.
Building on more than ten years' experience working with leading banks and insurers, Finalta combines performance benchmark data and best-practice knowledge from 250 financial institutions in over 50 countries to generate insights on how to achieve superior performance.
Annual benchmarking provides clients with a unique management tool to objectively assess performance against peers and quantify opportunities for improvement. Our best-practice cases illustrate how to close performance gaps and give clients a roadmap to reach world-class performance while reducing the time, cost, and risk of change.
What you'll do
You will work within a small project team to analyse data, evaluate results, generate actionable insights and recommendations and deliver these to your clients.
In this role you will be given high levels of responsibility from the start, liaising with our clients to gather data, conduct research and perform quantitative analysis.
You'll be working with our team that covers our banking or insurance clients and will have the opportunity to travel to client sites. Our projects typically run for 6 months, therefore you will become an expert in the data and topic.