|Job Type:||Full Time|
Help solve problems, shape the world around us & change lives for the better through innovation & collaboration with a team of passionate people.
Apis, part of Accenture, is helping government deliver more efficient and effective services for our citizens and communities. Together we offer government a stronger end to end service delivery partner. We do this through industry leading advisory and program reform / design capability, backed by end to end delivery capability in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology, and operations.
- Are you keen to establish your career in an organisation that values its' people by rewarding contributions and celebrating success?
- Do you love solving problems and designing solutions in complex environments?
- Do you like the sound of contributing to positive outcomes for all Australians while driving forging your own career path?
- Are you Canberra based, or willing to move for the opportunity to work with a bright, passionate group of professionals who support each other to succeed?
Apis, part of Accenture is looking for Business Analysts to join our teams today! Successful applicants will contribute towards informing and influencing policy proposals, system improvements and technical enhancements across our client sites, whilst being supported to develop and grow their career. We are looking for Business Analysts who:
- have hands on experience eliciting business requirements, functional process optimisation and process re-engineering for internal and/or external users
- can demonstrate a track record of working in an Australian federal, state or territory government environment (or similar)
- have a genuine interest in contributing to the improvement of social policy programs which impact all Australians
Working with Apis, part of Accenture, you will:
- experience a culture that fosters individual potential and excellence
- be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work and contributions to the business
- be supported to achieve balance between your personal and professional life through flexible work arrangements and generous leave choices
- have the opportunity to attend social events to connect with your colleagues and their families
- be encouraged and enabled to support your local community
To ensure your success within this role, your experience will include;
- large scale digital transformation programs within a policy or transformation setting
- the application of industry frameworks to define problems, develop strategies and provide solutions
- relevant tertiary qualifications and/or industry recognised certifications will be highly regarded
A baseline clearance or ability to obtain one is an essential criterion of this role, therefore applicants must be Australian Citizens in order to be considered.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Kristen Paes is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.