|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your path to many possible futures
- Be an integral part of one of Australia's largest and most exciting supply chain networks.
- Join one of Australia’s leading retail groups and be a part of a highly engaged and collaborative team
- Based in our Bella Vista office - excellent facilities and employee benefits
In October 2020, Woolworths Group Supply Chain rebranded to become Primary Connect - an end-to-end supply chain partner within Woolworths Group. Our team of more than 8,000 continues to support our Woolworths, BWS, Dan Murphy’s, Countdown, and BIG W stores across the country, providing them with our customers’ favourite food, drink, and everyday needs items. Becoming Primary Connect gives us the opportunity to keep growing so we can become the next generation supply chain whilst remaining an essential part of Woolworths Group. There has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
We are seeking to appoint a passionate and dedicated individual to the role of Senior Finance Analyst - DC Operations. In this role, you will be a key business partner across all related commercial and finance divisions to build collaborative relationships.
- Leading a small team and provide coaching and support to analysts across our Distribution Centres nationally
- Leading and accurately managing financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting processes for Distribution Centre costs, with a specific focus on understanding key drivers and providing insights
- Work collaboratively with team members and other business partners to achieve business objectives
- Initiate, track and manage innovation to improve performance and deliver results
- Review, scrutinise and provide commentary on business cases impacting Distribution Centres
- Continually developing, implementing and, identifying opportunities and recommendations
- Manage risks and resources to efficiently and effectively execute plans
- Provide decision support and be an advisor to the leadership team
- Lead projects and provide timely and accurate analytical support for network solutions and impacts
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a commercial minded Senior Finance Analyst that has a detailed understanding of supply chain operations. You will have demonstrated achievements in analytical and conceptual finance with experience in financial variance analysis and forecasting. You’re someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You