|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Project Manager in MCS, you will lead the delivery of profitable, high-quality, transformational projects for our customers. You will be a trusted advisor to our client executives and a great communicator. You will be responsible for delivery quality, project financials, schedule and customer satisfaction.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Managing projects according to the desired schedule, cost and quality
- Managing customer stakeholders and expectations—becoming a trusted advisor and delivering customer success
- Full accountability for all financial management of projects, including maintaining accurate financial reporting
- Assisting in presales activities to win new business
- Working with subcontractors, including vendor selection, issuing subcontractor work orders and managing execution
- As a senior member of the team, helping us to build the size and capability of our team, including coaching junior members and working closely with internal stakeholders.
You are passionate about people and creating value. You will have experience managing projects for enterprise or large public sector customers. Experience in Microsoft technology such as Office 365, Teams, Exchange and SharePoint.
- You love working with enterprise customers and having face-to-face customer engagement, and have 5+ years experience in consulting roles
- You have experience structuring complex deals and managing the delivery of solutions to enterprise customers.
- You are organized, proactive, and capable of strong leadership.
- You are a confident communicator and are comfortable presenting. Having the relevant interpersonal skills, ability to network and build relationships are essential to success in this role.
- You are able to identify risks and to develop mitigation and avoidance strategies.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), PRINCE2 and Scrum certifications are all highly regarded.
- Certifications in IT disciplines will be also be highly regarded, Service Management, or Adoption and Change Management (e.g. Prosci).
- No formal degrees or certifications are required for this role. However, a degree in a related field is highly desirable.
- Since many of our customers are Federal government departments, you must be an Australian citizen, and clearances are highly desirable
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.