On your first day, we'd love for you to have:
- Cybersecurity experience including some penetration testing experience beyond automated tools
- Strong project management, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Have a commitment to build and grow your technical cybersecurity career to the next level
- The ability to translate technical jargon to non-technical people
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- A methodical approach to attack and penetration testing (above running automated tools)
- Working knowledge of network protocols
- Technical security operations experience
- A professional certifications such as the OSCP, SANS, CREST, MSCIPT, RHCE, CISSP, etc.
EY is a global professional services organisation providing consulting, assurance, tax and strategy and transactions services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you? Click apply online to find out. The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider. Minimum salary for this position is $70,000 inc.super.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved.